Your favorite sport
Lake Garda: A splendid place to practice your favorite sport.
Residence Maroadi with the binomial Lake Garda - Trentino is a meeting point and starting point for those who want to have an active holiday immersed in the magnificent spectacle of nature that Lake Garda and the surrounding mountains can offer.
Windsurfing, catamaran and canoe - school and rental
For decades the camping-residence Maroadi has been working in collaboration with Marco Segnana’s windsurfing school, situated at the beach in front of the camping site, with an office within the camping site where equipment is stored.
- Windsurfing lessons;
- Rental of windsurfing equipment;
- Windsurfing lessons for children;
- Kite-surfing school and rental (but is practised 10km away);
- Catamaran school and rental;
- Kayak rental;
- Mountain bike hire.
There is a ramp for launching sailing boats and catamarans at the beach, directly in front of the campsite.
The sailing club Arco, situated beside us, offer assistance and security for boats.
Fishing, swimming and scuba diving
You can fish directly from the beach (with a temporary tourist license) and go scuba diving.
In Malcesine, which is just 15 km from the residence you can paraglide off Mount Baldo. Qualified instructors can take you flying, in tandem, admiring the majestic scenery of north Lake Garda, from 2000 meters above.
Residence Maroadi is the ideal starting point for countless mountain biking trails which have made Garda famous worldwide.
The residence offers these services:
- Free mountain bike tours with professional guides (daily);
- Mountain bike and bicycle repair service in collaboration with Speedy bike;
- Bike shuttle service, discounted rates for our clients, to Mount Altissimo, Tremalzo, Mount Velo and other destinations in collaboration with Torbole Bike Shuttle...
Residence Maroadi offers the possibility to free-climbers to stay at the lake, while at the same time they can reach rock climbing faces in Arco, Torbole sul Garda, Nago within a few minutes.
This area is famous worldwide for rock-climbing.
Hiking , trekking and Nordic -walking
For families and their children, and mountain walking lovers, there are many day trips that combine mountain, nature and breathtaking views of Lake Garda, which can be started directly from the residence.
Within a few minutes (by car) you can reach higher peaks instead, appreciating the splendor of the Dolomites.
Many of the residence guests practice Nordic -walking along the beautiful beaches of Lake Garda.
- Football and tennis, within the campsite;
- Beach volleyball, along the beach;
- Horse riding and riding in the woods;
- Bird watching;